Dr. CALOGERO CAMPISI – PRESIDENT OF CONFEUROPA PATRONAT
- Graduated in Political Science – Management – Work – Communication – Public – Private and International Law – International Policy Strategy – European Community – Policy Analysis
- In his role as President, he carries out strong leadership and constant strategic action in support of his confederations (Confeuropa Imprese Estere, Foreign Branches and Associated Foreign Offices), to enhance the activities and encourage the internationalization of associated companies , in order to increase its value both in terms of dimensional development and competitive capacity on the global market, through the “Sistema Confeuropa Imprese”
Confeuropa Patronat and the “Confeuropa Business System” define common paths and share, in compliance with the areas of autonomy and influence, objectives and initiatives with the world of business, economics and finance, national, European and international institutions, trade associations, advocacy, public administration, education, culture, research, science, technology, politics, information, social partners and civil society.
- Graduated in Political Science – Management – Labor – Communication – Public / Private and International Law – Strategy of International Politics and of the European Community
- It carries out and promotes a constant action of strategic direction for Italian companies in support of the internationalization of SMEs, the promotion of Made in Italy and the “Confeuropa Imprese System”.
Confeuropa Imprese Italia is convinced that companies, committed to strengthening and qualifying their processes, in the internationalization network, can find in the “System Confeuropa Imprese” an important opportunity for the development of their activities and favor the consolidation and economiccommercial development on foreign markets, useful for exploring the opportunities for commercial, industrial and investment collaboration for associated companies;
DR. GIUSEPPE ALIZZIO – PRESIDENT OF CONFEUROPA AFRICA
- Graduated in economics with over 40 years of activity, he mainly deals with internationalization, in particular with services related to the agri-food sector, tourism, and programs for the development and evaluation of economicfinancial plans.
- Represents and protects the social, moral, and economic interests of entrepreneurial and professional subjects operating in the tertiary sector, industry, crafts, trade, and agriculture as well as in other market economic activities in the areas of sub-Saharan Africa and in the Maghreb countries through the ” Confeuropa Imprese System “.
Confeuropa Imprese Africa “member of Confeuropa Patronat”, Confeuropa Imprese Africa is able to organize and support entrepreneurial missions, and associated companies, which intend to internationalize, with the always decisive support of their partnership network, with representatives of business associations, chambers of commerce and diplomatic institutions present in the areas of sub-Saharan Africa and in the Maghreb countries.